I am a final-year Master student at Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Mingwei Xu. I received my B.Eng. degree in School of Software, Tsinghua University in 2020.
I am motivated to develop new mechanisms and systems in real networks for finer measurement, control, optimization, and new applications. My research interests include network measurement, programmable data planes, and smart systems.
Currently in Seattle. Happy to chat!
Admitted to PhD program in Computer Science at CMU
Awarded China National Scholarship.
Visit Professor Arvind Krishnamurthy @ University of Washington.
Attend SIGCOMM 2022 in person!
PrintQueue accepted in SIGCOMM 2022.
Awarded Tsinghua Hefei Talent Scholarship.
DOVE accepted in ICNP 2021.
- PrintQueue: Performance Diagnosis via Queue Measurement in the Data Plane
Yiran Lei, Liangcheng Yu, Vincent Liu, Mingwei Xu
SIGCOMM 2022, 55/279=19.7%
paper slides code
Artifacts AvailableArtifacts FunctionalResults Reproduced
- DOVE: Diagnosis-driven SLO Violation Detection
Yiran Lei, Yu Zhou, Yunsenxiao Lin, Mingwei Xu, Yangyang Wang
ICNP 2021, 38/154=24.7%
paper slides code-tofino code-bmv2
- The Principle of Computer Network, 2021 Fall, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
- A tutorial to install P4 and its dependencies step by step.
- A tutorial to install DPDK and DPDK-Pktgen, highlighting steps that need extra attention.
- Ph.D. application tips.