I am a PhD student in the Computer Science Department (CSD) at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU). I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Justine Sherry and work with Prof. Arvind Krishnamurthy and Vincent Liu. My research interests include computer networks, architecture, and systems. Prior to CMU, I earned BS and MS degree at Tsinghua University and was advised by Prof. Mingwei Xu.
Stop by my office for a cup of Tea!
- NetTable: Scalable and Customizable Tables for Heterogeneous Devices
- PrintQueue: Performance Diagnosis via Queue Measurement in the Data Plane
Yiran Lei, Liangcheng Yu, Vincent Liu, Mingwei Xu
SIGCOMM 2022, 55/279=19.7%
paper slides code
Artifacts AvailableArtifacts FunctionalResults Reproduced
- DOVE: Diagnosis-driven SLO Violation Detection
Yiran Lei, Yu Zhou, Yunsenxiao Lin, Mingwei Xu, Yangyang Wang
ICNP 2021, 38/154=24.7%
paper slides code-tofino code-bmv2
- The Principle of Computer Network, 2021 Fall, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
- A tutorial to install P4 and its dependencies step by step.
- A tutorial to install DPDK and DPDK-Pktgen, highlighting steps that need extra attention.
- Ph.D. application tips.